Whatever your previous experience, if you want to be an effective cover supervisor, this free online training will provide you with the information that you need.
- To know what is expected of you as a Cover Supervisor
- To be able to manage classes, using behaviour management strategies effectively
- To know how to conduct oneself professionally when working with young people in a school setting
Note: You only need to complete this assessment if you are registering as a Cover Supervisor.
You will need to download the following documents to refer to during the course and assessment.
- View Cover supervisor training handout
- View Department for Education’s use of reasonable force advice
When you are ready select the Introduction lesson to start the training.