This presentation aims to improve the knowledge, skills and confidence of teachers and support staff. Emotional effectiveness provides a value-added dimension to behaviour management strategies and creates opportunities for longer-term solutions to children’s well-being and resilience.
- Understand the process of attachment and how it develops
- Explore theories on attachment.
- Be able to Identify those at risk
- Understand the need for translation due to insecure attachment
- Recognise behaviour as communication
- Have the knowledge to help an individual to recover their mental health by guiding them to further support